What angels are apparently supposed to look like.
They had 6 wings, covered with eyes on the wings. And had two eyes on their face, but used 2 wings to cover their face at all times because if a mortal ever saw their face they would die.
The bible mentions multiple faces, being covered in eyeballs, constant singing, lion heads etc.
Besides being described as beasts and monsters, they’re practically brainless drones. Heavenly angels are only one step removed from demons. The only difference is demons fell from heaven because they chose to follow Lucifer, who was an angel (angel of music and one of god’s favorites). So they are these eyeball covered animal mashed up monsters who were only created to worship for eternity (part of humanities creation was so that something would choose to love god, not just worship him because they were created to).
Angels fall into a lot of new age and conspiracy beliefs.We were taught that the supernatural realms went in the order of Heaven, Hell, then Earth. So when the angels fell from heaven with Lucifer, some fell through hell and landed on Earth. We were taught they intermarried with early humans and created giants and taught witch craft to women.
They’re abominations, they’re alien, they’re beyond us. They’re creatures that biology as we know it does not apply to. Often they do not love mankind, they love God and God alone.
Christianity is funky and frightening.
damn but thats not what they put on christmas cards
Anthropomorphism which is the recognition of human-like characteristics or form in animals, plants or non-living things. This tree, which can be found in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, has roots which have taken a human-like form.
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme…
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The 7th image… oh man..how do they animate water so that the wave lights animate alongside the character animation?? Is that some 3D printed water right there that they switch out over and over??? A light projection thru glass? Dying to know how it works. Everything about how Laika makes movies is real actual magic
This is an accurate depicition of how I envision Australia.
Clockspider is actually a really common thing. Huntsmen love hiding behind things
Also the funnel web in the shoe thing… Though further north it’s a bit more of a red back in the shoe thing
As an exchange student in Australia I can confirm all this is accurate